| Tour No. : -12 : Kumarakom Tour 2 Nights 3 Days|
|PACKAGE TOUR ITINERARY DETAIL|
|DAY-1||Cochin Arrival – Kumarakom (90Kms /2hrs)|
Our friendly representative welcomes you to Kerala at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and proceeds to Alleppey. Check into hotel / resort. which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the “Venice of the East”. It is famous for the backwaters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. Day free to relax at Hotel. Overnight Alleppey.
After breakfast, Checkout from the hotel and Check into your Houseboat and cruise through the Narrow Canal amidst the Paddy Fields, Coconut Lagoons and coir villages in Alleppey. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
|DAY-3||Kumarakom - Cochin Departure. ( 90Kms / 2hrs )|
The Dream Days comes to an end and its time to bid farewell. We drive you to Airport or Railway station to catch flight / train for onward destination.
|Hotel Name :|
|Package Includes :|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on Bed & Breakfast (CP) plan.
- For Deluxe packages, AC Inidca Car will be provided
- For Standard or Budget packages, Non-AC Indica Car will be provided.
- AC House Boat is included for Deluxe packages
- Non-AC House Boat would be provided for Standard and Budget packages.
- 4 Star hotels/resorts are included for Deluxe packages,
- 3 Star hotels/resorts are included for Standard packages
- 2 / 3 Star hotels/resorts are included for Budget packages.
- The packages include all hotel taxes and GST.
Does not includes
- airport tax, entry fees to monuments, guide fees,
- visa charges, air/rail fares, personal expenses like telephone calls,
- laundry, soft/hard drinks, meals, tips, and camera fees.
|Rate Per Head :-|| |